Sunday 16 March 2014

Buenos días!

Its been a while I didn't had a chance to update my blog.. Sorry guys. Well you must be wondering where I've been.. Well, I was away for work. As you know, I still work as Tobacco Retailer. The company has been kind to sent me away for a training. 
 I been working in this company for quite sometime, when they decided to send me away to Dominican Republic, I was excited and pleased at the same time! I bet most of you guys never heard this nation.. 
The Dominican Republic is a nation on the island of Hispaniola, part of the Greater Antilles archipelago in the Caribbean region.


Capital city of Santo Domingo and using Dominican peso.. Population 10.28 million and it was continent of North America. Official language are Spanish!
The journey took me almost 30 hours just to reach there.. Yup!! 30 long hours!!! Am not kidding ya.. That was my first ever experience for very long haul journey..
My flight was scheduled on 12th January,2014 via Malaysia Airlines to CDG,Paris . But the flight was delayed and I have to wait till 2am to catch the flight.
Just imagine everyone was tired, restless and sleepy!
By 7am, Paris time we safely arrived. The moment i step out from the cabin it was freezing cold!




I was expecting to catch a snow.. Tapi memang bukan rezeki ku. It was "hot winter" most of the French were saying.

Once i meet up with the rest of Davidoff Representative, it took us another 10 hours to reach Santo Domingo.
Memang penat sangat. Dah la sepanjang flight tue ada turbulence. Sangat menakutkan. Masa tue memang hanya doa dan tawakal jer lah yang mampu. 
So when the news of missing MH370,  I know how does it feel like on board. Tu baru turbulence, bayangkan perasaan semua penumpang dan anak kapal tu sekarang ini? Mesti sedih dan berbaur perasaan. Doa Rose moga mereka semua nya selamat dan akan kembali ke tanah air segera!
Ok back to the story.. Finally we reach there around 6pm,Santo Domingo time.

Seriously this airport were full with artwork. Even though it was a third world country, but the airport toilet was clean!
Lepas kami semua berkumpul dan dapat bagasi kami, kami dibawa ke hotel. Kami disambut dengan 3 piece band. It was interesting i must say. 




Oh did I mention along this long haul journey, i was wearing my Premium Beautiful corset? Honestly speaking, I was so relief i decide to wear my corset. It really help to support my back! Memang berbaloi sangat pakai Premium Beautiful corset masa dalam flight. Sebab rasa tulang belakang tak berapa lengguh. 
Once we done with our dinner, we hit to our room. Penat jangan cakap la kan!


cant sleep without my teddy!


gift from Davidoff 

 What's going to happen next day? Well stay tune for next entry!

Love,
Rose Maamor
012 3780825
rosemaamor@gmail.com
ig @rosemaamor








  • No comments:

    Post a Comment