Monday 29 April 2013

Sexy is back

Hello readers!
Assalamualaikum..
Today my "sexy" Betty Boo are back!!! She was injured earlier this month.. Thank Allah s.w.t. Rose still alive..
 Macam pepatah orang tua-tua " malang tak berbau".. 
It was early in the morning and raining.. I drove to mutiara damansara heading to Ikea cos I need to buy some stuff there... on the way, I didn't notice anything till I hit a lil bit of bumper and my right front  tire blow off!! 
It was scary experience to be honest..
  Just imagine, the moment the tire blow off, there was a loud sound and your steering wheel were lock and u can't do anything to control it!
  
Before you know it, the car hit the road divider! Lucky me cos I didn't hit any cars ..
Rose was so lucky to escape with minor injury.. 
 Lucky cos I wore a seat belt every time driving.
So peeps, always wear your seat belt when ever you driving!! You will never know what's gonna happen in a blink of an eye! Trust me, I've been there done that!!
     

my betty boo before and after accident

 Always check you tire or your car condition before start driving. A lil bit of checking might save your life...

Be safe and have a great day!

Love,
Rose  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment