Friday 1 February 2013

My very F.I.R.S.T. Booth


Hello peeps!

 Rose so excited want to share bout my very F.I.R.S.T. booth with my group. It was held at Puspanita Kementerian Sumber Manusia, Putrajaya, on last Wednesday.








With my biz partner

It was hot and sunny day! Our G.L.A.M. booth theme were PINK.

Rose with business partner really enjoy it. It was a good experience for us. 

Yea la kan, mana pernah nak attend booth kat Putrajaya nih. We had a good time. 

 Lepas habis booth kami semua ke Shangri-La untuk minum petang.

The best part of doing this business was having a great time with positive people, great leadership and teamwork! 


InshaAllah more event to come. 

Your faithfully,

Rose Maamor
012 3780825 
or email 
rosemaamor@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment